So Cǽsar was assassinated today. (Note: I just wanted some excuse to use an IPA character; I miss studying linguistics!)Today is the day that everyone gets to pretend that they are well-read and studied Shakespeare copiously in college. (I for the record, graduated with a degree in English Literature, and never took a Shakespeare class; I am quite proud of that.)It is interesting how one line from a play from the sixteen hundreds makes it into a) email subject lines (not of my sending, by the way) and b) blogs. It doesn't even mean anything except the date!
I ran tonight when I got off of work; I wish that it didn't get dark so early so that I could run further. My legs are killing me; day three seemed to be the ball-breaker I had expected all along since I haven't ran in six months or so (and my does my body show it!). People were actually somewhat courteous tonight as I ran where they drove; usually I come close to getting mowed down by some much-too-small woman driving a GIANT suv. Still I feel better running. I am not certain if it is because I am so physically exhausted that I cannot help but sleep well, or the fact that endorphins are actually being released into my body.
Sean and Louise leave tomorrow morning. This makes me sad. I am so happy that they were here for me, (I am sure he is too) especially considering the crummy circumstances surrounding their two favorite people on the DR. Thanks for everything guys! See you in Austin!
I called about an apartment in New Orleans that definitely seems do-able. It is quaint, but has a den and a bedroom (so actually two bedrooms?) and it is the cheapest one that I have found yet. Also, it is just remodeled, and it looks gorgeous.
Day three of the breakup is done now; it hasn't been that bad. I miss us as a couple... I could launch into a bunch of sappy stuff right here, but you know what? I haven't cried since the day he broke up with me, and I don't intend on doing so now.
It is also day 200 of your being here. Remember that awesome surprise party I threw for your 100? I am such an awesome girl, and you are blind.
I ran tonight when I got off of work; I wish that it didn't get dark so early so that I could run further. My legs are killing me; day three seemed to be the ball-breaker I had expected all along since I haven't ran in six months or so (and my does my body show it!). People were actually somewhat courteous tonight as I ran where they drove; usually I come close to getting mowed down by some much-too-small woman driving a GIANT suv. Still I feel better running. I am not certain if it is because I am so physically exhausted that I cannot help but sleep well, or the fact that endorphins are actually being released into my body.
Sean and Louise leave tomorrow morning. This makes me sad. I am so happy that they were here for me, (I am sure he is too) especially considering the crummy circumstances surrounding their two favorite people on the DR. Thanks for everything guys! See you in Austin!
I called about an apartment in New Orleans that definitely seems do-able. It is quaint, but has a den and a bedroom (so actually two bedrooms?) and it is the cheapest one that I have found yet. Also, it is just remodeled, and it looks gorgeous.
Day three of the breakup is done now; it hasn't been that bad. I miss us as a couple... I could launch into a bunch of sappy stuff right here, but you know what? I haven't cried since the day he broke up with me, and I don't intend on doing so now.
It is also day 200 of your being here. Remember that awesome surprise party I threw for your 100? I am such an awesome girl, and you are blind.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home