Idahoanne again
So I am back in Idaho for the time being, staying at my parent's house with my sister and nephew. It is crowded, but nice to be home. It has been a pretty exciting last couple of weeks. I have been in Louisiana, and to two separate places in Texas.
So what is going on in my world? Well, my boss in the Red Cross totally sexually harassed me, but it was even creepier than that; he had somehow concocted this relationship between us in his mind, talking about this thing between us; all I can say is that it was creepy. A man twice my age, with slimey long hair and fingernails much too long thinking we belong together... almost too much to take. Anyway, I basically couldn't stand looking at him any more, so decided that my time was up with the Red Cross. (Did I mention that he trapped me in his car for a "field trip" to Baton Rouge from New Orleans one day--quite the drive, where he would not stop talking about the subject of "us".)
So I am in Idaho. And lonely. Things between Ben and I are wonderful except that I am here and he is there. Before I came back to Idaho I went home with him for Easter. It was great to get away. He is coming here in the next few days to meet my parents and that whole hullabaloo. After that, we are going back to New Orleans (where I hope, and know that he has everything needed to get the great job) to start our life together ( you know, house, jobs, future, all that jazz) and ride off into the sunset. I can't wait. I am so glad that he didn't give up, even though he may have wanted to with every fiber of his being for a few days.
I am blissfully happy right now; I have the man that I love ready to move forward with me, lots of job opportunities coming at me, the chance to live in an incredibly exciting city, and am visiting with my family. Life is pretty good right now.
So what is going on in my world? Well, my boss in the Red Cross totally sexually harassed me, but it was even creepier than that; he had somehow concocted this relationship between us in his mind, talking about this thing between us; all I can say is that it was creepy. A man twice my age, with slimey long hair and fingernails much too long thinking we belong together... almost too much to take. Anyway, I basically couldn't stand looking at him any more, so decided that my time was up with the Red Cross. (Did I mention that he trapped me in his car for a "field trip" to Baton Rouge from New Orleans one day--quite the drive, where he would not stop talking about the subject of "us".)
So I am in Idaho. And lonely. Things between Ben and I are wonderful except that I am here and he is there. Before I came back to Idaho I went home with him for Easter. It was great to get away. He is coming here in the next few days to meet my parents and that whole hullabaloo. After that, we are going back to New Orleans (where I hope, and know that he has everything needed to get the great job) to start our life together ( you know, house, jobs, future, all that jazz) and ride off into the sunset. I can't wait. I am so glad that he didn't give up, even though he may have wanted to with every fiber of his being for a few days.
I am blissfully happy right now; I have the man that I love ready to move forward with me, lots of job opportunities coming at me, the chance to live in an incredibly exciting city, and am visiting with my family. Life is pretty good right now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home